...Just a Reminder...This story builds FROM THE BOTTOM UP...so if you're joining late, be sure to catch up by reading from the beginning...Thanks.




In case you're interested, we invite you to read Kyle's Story and Dylan's Story


Become a "Follower"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Pictures

Here are a few photos from the last couple of days...

The Boys had a chance to visit Ashley Last week...


Fun with Dad's reading glasses...


Despite all she's been through, she can still do this!!


The Original Spiderman (a.k.a. Dylan) - the one in the back is an imposter (note that he's running away!).


Ironman (a.k.a. Kyle)


At the Goddard School Party after the Halloween Parade


Hamming it up again; this time with Mom's Glasses!


Ashley was the hit of the CHOP Halloween Parade around the 4th Floor!


She really had a blast being a Bee!


I thought for sure that the headband would be on the floor!!
But she kept it on the whole time!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lockhead family, : )

    My name is Stacey. I am the adoptive mom of a 5 year old girl from China (sn adoption). A friend of mine shared your blog with me because we have had a similar experience as you, including CHOP (we live in NJ). I have taken some time to skim your blog and I think our girls may have the same medical issue.

    Actually, we are inpatient right now with Sofia at Cincinnati Children's Hospital repairing the 'repair' done in China.

    If you'd like to email me and compare notes, I'd welcome the distraction. : )

    I hope everything goes well for your beautiful Ashley. Congratulations!

    Stacey LaPointe
    jslapointe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete