...Just a Reminder...This story builds FROM THE BOTTOM UP...so if you're joining late, be sure to catch up by reading from the beginning...Thanks.




In case you're interested, we invite you to read Kyle's Story and Dylan's Story


Become a "Follower"

Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Pictures, Part 2...With Captions

"I can't believe this...I just started liking my new forever family and now they're marching me through baggage claim after out late flight from Wuhan to Guangzhou and making me get my own suitcase off the conveyor belt!!"



Ashley & Mom waiting to get to the "shot room".  Oh Happy Day!!


Lunch at Lucy's near the White Swan Hotel.


It's only a piece of rice, not a booger!


Enjoying the day.


Mom pushing Ashley around Shaiman Island after her medical exam.


I know you think this may just be Dylan and Kyle...
but look closer, it's actually
IRONMAN and SPIDERMAN !!


What a great moment captured by AR.
We love this picture.
Thanks AR.
(She was looking after K&D during Ashley's exam.) 

1 comment: